Tuesday, March 26, 2013

BDJ Box Beauty Social

BDJ BOX was created to help every Filipina who is experiencing a hard time choosing which products best fit them. With the help of our beauty and fashion experts, we'll try our best to customize a beauty box for each of the subscriber.

BDJ Box is the newest beauty box of the makers of Belle de Jour Power Planner -the ultimate fashionista lifestyle planner for every modern Filipina. Fulfilling its vision from the company name "Viviamo" which means "We Live", the BDJ Team is off to crafting tools that will help people live out their ultimate life. Starting with the Belle de Jour Power Planners, the BDJ Team envisions products that empower Filipinos to -try, dare, fail, succeed, experience-live.

BDJ BOX held its first ever event in SM Mall of Asia Atrium last March 24, 2013. 

I was there because I want to learn from the experts and have fun too. Warning! Many photos.
It was freaking hot. Nobody wanted to be seated in the middle or aisle. Those who came early for the first talk chose to be seated in the corner or at the back.
Host for the day. Miss Kat Dy, the managing director of BDJ Box and part of beauty ministry. Nice shorts bella!

First talk. 1:00 PM Beauty Questions Solved with BDJ Box Beauty Ministry
 Questions was rolling on.
 Tara Cabullo, Nicole Romero, Kate Alvarez. Grace under the sun...teeheee.


Next Talk. 2:00 PM. Primed and Pretty with Krist Bansuelo. He represents Physiogel brand. I like his philosophy to not follow trends but follow innovations. 

Next Talk 3:00 PM Look good and feel great! A girl's guide to getting fit and fab with Bam Magoto. Sorry, no photo of her. I was busy roaming around booths.
 Shiseido Free Makeover or Free Facial Booth
 Browhaus Booth
 L'occitane
 Some ladies being video taken by Fashbook Production Crew
 Selena Gomez fragrance
 Walk in the Pink carpet and Have your Photo taken by a pro.
Miss Dar busy talking. haha. Stolen shot!
 Max Factor Booth. Free Makeover.
 Revlon
 Goody
Miss Dar being interviewed.
 Physiogel
 Covergirl
 Snoe
Yuka
 Max Factor Philippines representatives
Winners of the Max Factor Philippines model search
4:00 PM Talk: All dolled up by Archie Tolentino

Able to make it to three talks because of a new found pal's friend didn't want to be here in this talk. 5:00 PM  Talk: Bridal Beauty by Miss Lilian Yeung.

6:00 PM Talk by Bianca Valerio. I really waited for her. haha

That's all. I will make a separate post about the freebies I got.

Follow BDJ BOX:
Twitter: http://twitter.com/bdjbox
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/bdjbox
Website : http://www.bdjbox.com

31 comments:

  1. Hi! Andyan ka din palang sayang :) The event is really helpful and fun :) Though I didn't sit on all talks though I have 3 reserved talk but I only seated on the first I was still listening while roaming around.. :)

    I love the physiogel intensive cream that I got,,, super duper excited to use it. :)

    www.eyahnism.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i didn't sit naman on all talks... i only took pictures of other speakers for documentation/ blog purposes. :)

      Delete
  2. Looks like a great event!
    Also, you're Filipina? Nice, I'm half :) Haha, my mom's from Baguio!
    Anyway, just wanted to reply to the comment you left on my blog. Teal is a shade of color that's like a mix of blue and green - its my favorite color. And yup, I like to include Bible verses in my posts since it subtly reminds people that I'm a Christian fashion blogger.

    Enter my StyleGodis jewelry giveaway here!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, you are a half filipina.. thank you for dropping by here.

      Delete
  3. The event was really fun! :) hope i got to meet you there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe nagkatabi tao sa isang banda..haha ;)

      Delete
  4. Wow! I'm the one who's talking with Miss Leny of Snoe! Nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!I love your blog!!
    http://ladybirdcastle.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool event!! And that free facial booth - a dream.:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah right, i really went there to learn from the experts.

      Delete
  7. That's me in the Browhaus booth! Teehee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i did random shots... you got a cool beauty blog out there... i checked your blog.:)

      Delete
  8. you really rock!
    love your blog, so you'll have me here again :)

    hope youll follow back <3
    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was there too, and I had a great time :D What camera do you use, by the way? It takes great photos :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used Canon IXUS 125 HS.. Canon. Delighting you always. :))

      Delete
  10. Lucky you! what an awesome event

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was a great decision to be there...

      Delete
  11. HEY THERE! :) I love your blog, its awesome...I am following. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. Also on bloglovin, facebook, instagram, twitter, and tumblr if you want :D <3

    NEW POST UP, HIGHLIGHTING MY INSTAGRAM DIARY :)

    Steven

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Karen! Nice post, it's very detailed! I wanted to see Ms. Bianca Valerio but I went home early. :( Thanks for dropping by my blog too! :) -Angel Mariel of http://myangelmariel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a great event :)
    following your blog now, follow back? :)
    **********
    HF
    http://the-hf-blog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Leave your link. I'll check it back. Thank you <3

-Karen Joy