Thursday, March 21, 2013

Rags2Riches Newel SpringSummer 2013 Collection Launch

Rags2Riches known for its eco-ethical business model originated 2007 in Payatas finally launched a line of its own without a co-label designer at The Gallery, Greenbelt 5 last Tuesday, March 19, 2013. 

R2R Style Advocate Binaca Gonzalez

Since I really wanted this new blog of mine to feature Filipino made products and originals, I made sure to be in this event. 

I was there around 5 pm. The fashion show started before 8pm (what I can remember). Sorry no photo of how the show started because I left for a while and went back.


































Sorry for the bad quality of ramp photos. Hey, this was the first time I took photos of  actual fashion show. Want to be a fashion photog though. haha :)


 The Artisans







 Winner of  Rags2Riches contest.




Forgot the name of the host eh. Bianca Gonzalez, the President (third from the left) and Rajo Laurel.

You can view the collection here:
http://rags2riches.ph/blog/rags2riches-ss-2013/

Follow Rags2Riches:
https://twitter.com/r2recostyle
http://www.facebook.com/Rags2RichesInc
http://instagram.com/rags2richesinc

7 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures and collection! I love it all.

    -Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. They're proudly Filipino made.

      Delete
    2. On my blog you asked if I was the one who commented, and yes it was me and also what was the comment about having a photographer with me?

      Delete
  2. wow! was rags2riches really means literally from rags? :O

    from Myxilog with love <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. made of indigenous materials and others. Read there web ;)

      Delete
    2. aw cute! they started from payatas, that's why! but their products were really costly. :/

      from Myxilog with love <3

      Delete
  3. You might want to follow each other's blog via GFC. jUST LET ME KNOW.:)))

    ReplyDelete

Leave your link. I'll check it back. Thank you <3

-Karen Joy