Monday, November 4, 2013

BDJ Box Beauty Social Loot Bag

Just want to share these items I got. Super Thank you to all the sponsors of the event.

Take a look. One by one.


Women's Health magazine and Cosmopolitan magazine Philippines. I already have my own copy before of WH mag which Jodi Sta. Maria is on the cover.
 Yves Rocher samples
 Cure Pill
 L'oreal coupon
Goody elastic
 Celeteque Brightening Tr-Benefit Power Cream
Celeteque Advanced Anti-Wrinkle Ultra-Hydrating  Cleansing Oil

 Celeteque Acne Clearing Facial Moisturizer Gel
Celeteque Acne Cleansing Gel with Hydroxy acids
 Too cool for school
 Bifesta Make up remover cleanser
 Revlon Nail Polish
We were able to be the first to try this Garnier PureActive Fresh Facial Cleanser with Pomegranate (those who attended the bdj nox beauty social).

I will definitely go again to BDJ Box Beauty Social for the third time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your link. I'll check it back. Thank you <3

-Karen Joy