Friday, January 10, 2014

First grocery date for 2014.

Went grocery shopping with mama a week ago. 
AFP Commissary & Exchange. Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City. We go here for grocery shopping because there is no value added tax. Although some items you need are not sold here.



 It was first Friday of the month. People were not many. Maybe because they still have stocks they usually consume.
 Shampoos
Check out these soaps. 
 I picked one Fres soap for myself to try out.
 Hair Vanity. I actually wanted to get a Kolours but mama refused.
 Barrio Fiesta bagoong. I missed this,
 This was my cart.
Found these nail polishes behind me when I was falling in line to the counter cashier.

The view when you get outside. 
Facts about AFP Commissary:
  • You can only purchased once a week.
  • There's a limit of items you can get. Example: You can only get a dozen of Great Taste coffee.
  • You cannot resell the items you bought. 
  • Not all majors brands can be seen here.

That's my first Friday of the year 2014. Grocery shopping!




















1 comment:

  1. Very nice knowing that products don't have VAT. Bakit nga ba? Buti pwede yung ganun...

    ReplyDelete

Leave your link. I'll check it back. Thank you <3

-Karen Joy