Saturday, March 8, 2014

My BDJ Rendezvous Start Smart with BDJ loot bag.

Aside from the lessons you'll learn from the program in each topics, para ganahan pumunta yung iba sa next BDJ Rendezvous I'm posting the items I got from the event. 

 I went home with this three last February 15.
 Mister Donuts was very generous to give us this box with six pieces of doughnuts.
I got this bag because I was early. Take a look of the items inside.


 #iShootWithCanon , Redbox gc
 Dickies face towel
 Zen zest shower gel
Bum equipment shirt
 Brochures of last year's summer collection of SM Ladies.
Globe Travel Journal
 I won this Canmake cream cheek in the raffle.
 Eco bag by Mister Donut. 
 Red Mango bowl
Skinfood, Coke, Mister Donut, Zen zest, Sharpie, Celeteque, Subic grand seas, free fish, Browhaus, Seafood Island, Lulu Nails Dry Spa

Thank you BDJ

twitter.com/BDJBuzz
ilovebdj.com

Thanks to all the sponsors.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your link. I'll check it back. Thank you <3

-Karen Joy