Monday, March 24, 2014

Princess Velasco Album Launch at Market!Market! Mall

Before heading to Great British Festival fashion show last March 7, I watched Princess Velasco performed at Market!Market! activity center. It was scheduled at 5 pm but started before 6 pm. I took the opportunity to know how well she sings live.
 She sung "A love to Share" first. I don't know that song and who's the original. ha ha



Her album is composed of original pilipino music with her own versions of "Pwede Ba", "I Can", "Ngiti" and many more.
 She has a different rendition of "Before I let you go". You'll be surprised with the up beat of the tune.


Like her Facebook Page. Princess Velasco

I must say she is a great performer and very engaging. I like her version of Katy Perry "Unconditionally".
Catch her on ASAP every Sunday on ABS-CBN.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your link. I'll check it back. Thank you <3

-Karen Joy