Saturday, April 5, 2014

BDJ Box Beauty Social: Tres Chic

This post cannot be counted as an entry to the promo of May BDJ Box. Ha ha ha. Bdj Box beauty social has now become one of country's biggest beauty event. I made sure that I'm not going to miss out.


 First booth that I tried was the Godiva Skin free facial massage. It was really a first for me cos I don't really spend some bucks for treatment like this.


 Second booth I went to was the Biokos Skin analysis. They have skin care products for each age group. 
I tried the spritz of Moschino Chic Petals perfume.
 I was registered to this talk by Sara Black. It was my second time to learn from her. The very first was at SM North Edsa Canon photoskwela back then

 If any of you caught me like I was going to fell asleep during this time it is because I was. ha ha ha. joke! It was just a review for me listening to Sara Black for the second time.
Tina being dolled up. I lined up for this booth but wasn't lucky enough to have a makeover. I got their cream cheek for the second time.
 Got a sample of Ellana minerals foundation.
 Decided to get a makeover from Covergirl. The line in Real Techniques was so long I couldn't wait enough.
 The BDJ Bellas at Samsung Hall
 My almost perfect makeup if not only of my unruly eyebrows. Thank God that the MUA didn't shave it because I was planning to get a brow makeover from Browhaus.
Hello there.

Items from my loot bag (above photos).

P.S If you're wondering why I only seated for just one talk it was because I got confuse with the stamping of my passport. I decided not to join the second talk they stamped in.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your link. I'll check it back. Thank you <3

-Karen Joy