Saturday, April 5, 2014

Great British Festival Fashion Show- Summary Highlight

I rarely witness a fashion show. I just couldn't resist not posting these photos. Of course it was fun. I just had a hard time taking pictures though. There was a girl in front who kept on blocking me from taking pictures. This is a very late post. Blame it on the slow internet connection.

 Kat Alano hosted the show
 These kids sung our national anthem and Great Britain anthem too.


 The majesty ambassador to the Philippines
Lee Cooper
 Superdry
Warehouse

Ben Sherman
Dune
 River Island
Marks and Spencer
Taken by Cars performed that night

 Finale


I missed the opportunity on knowing how to get a U.K visa. I can search in the internet though. Definitely had fun watching the fashion show. I've seen some ABS-CBN stars/model on the ramp. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your link. I'll check it back. Thank you <3

-Karen Joy