Monday, May 12, 2014

DPP 8


It was my second time to join Digital Photographer Philippines (DPP) Magazine anniversary street party. I thought I would won the Pentax camera which was drawn on the raffle for the last part. I sticked around in  High Street last Saturday by almost 11 am until 11 pm. I think last year was better. Oh well that's for me -- my opinion. 

Next year, I'm going to make sure:

a. To wake up early and cook my own baon food. Yes! Even though there are so many restaus' around to save money. 
b. Make sure to invite many colleague and friends as possible. Going there alone isn't fun. 
c. Bring my own SLR. ( I don't have my own yet.)
d. Bring something to kill time like a book, game device, diy craft --if any. If you are not into any particular workshop being held as of the moment you have nothing to do. 
e. Bring money to buy for special deals I need for my camera like lens on a lower price sold, memory card, current advance techie gadget. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your link. I'll check it back. Thank you <3

-Karen Joy