Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Oster Kitchen Conversations with Mommy Maricel

Miele Gallery Show room

Last July 19, 2014, I got the chance to join this event through the invitation of Focus Global Brand Manager Miss Joane. I didn't join the instagram contest. I was really blessed enough to be invited with this kind of learning activity. I don't really know how to cook. I know how to cook rice and do some frying. And that's all I know in cooking. 




The Host, Mommy Maricel Laxa-Pangilinan
Photo op before doing the cooking session.
 First thing we made up was Banana Pineapple fruit shake.We made our won drinks one by one.
 Next thing we made up was our own Healthy Panini.

My own.
 Showing up the Oster Double Contact Grill. Everything we made were in our own preferences. See the ingredients.
 Oster Stick Mixer
 Blending in the ingredients of pesto.

 Basil Leaves, Sun-dried tomatoes, Pine nuts
Portabelo mushroom
 Oster rice cooker. Doing the Kamameshi rice.


 Mommy Maricel showing us how to serve the pasta.
 I grilled another Le Coeur de France bread to match my pesto pasta.
I'm the only unmarried and no child in this session.
Thank you Le Coeur for our breads.
Thank you Oster Team and Mommy Maricel. You can also check out the Oster Experience of Miss Maricel Laxa-Pangilinan here.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your link. I'll check it back. Thank you <3

-Karen Joy