Wednesday, July 30, 2014

YouTube Meet and Greet PH Part 3

I really do take a lot of pictures whenever I'm in an event. So here's the part three.

When I first saw these boys on tv I didn't really find them attractive. lol. But when I saw them in person... okay...uhhhmmm.. my view on them change.

The girls were really gushing over these boys.
A lucky fan got to chat with them while on stage.
This was really funny. Ramon and Jun wanted to be part of Chicser.
Yael now performs.
The first time I saw them performed was during my third or fourth year High School pa yata. Talk about my candy girl days. Yes, It was during a Candymag Anniversary.



I was calling him while he was playing his guitar on stage. hahaha. Wala lang.

Looks like his singing at the top of his lungs.. Joke!

Okay, this entry ..to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your link. I'll check it back. Thank you <3

-Karen Joy