Tuesday, August 5, 2014

YouTube Meet and Greet PH Part 4

Here is the last part from the YouTube Meet and Greet PH event. When I saw Google Philippines posted the event via http://youtubefansph.com , I immediately checked it out. The photos of featured artists were showed up. I actually signed up to see Jamich . lol I know I don't look like somebody who is very much interested of them. I actually do know Jam Sebastian years ago. I know him not in person but only on tv. I am a fan of their dance group S.O.P Boys. They used to be Mark Herras back up dancers after his Starstruck stage.

The other reason why I came to the event was because of Erwan Heussaff. I saw his tweet about it. So there... my little story.
Yael Yuzon




Artists were gathered on stage.


They were expressing their gratitude in this moment to all the fans who made it to the event.
Wefie daw :D





May bago kong naging crush after this event. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your link. I'll check it back. Thank you <3

-Karen Joy