Monday, September 1, 2014

I finally found what I want for my birthday next month

Okay..okay... This is an advance birthday wish post. But I really need to have this journal I found this Saturday in Fully Booked. I was in Fully Booked last Saturday night because I watched Letters to the Future film. I thought what would happened was I'm going to wait inside the theater for an hour before the film presentation. There was another group occupying the U-View so we were asked to wait na lang in the Art/craft area. 




I didn't take a picture of what's inside pero super! Bagay talaga siya sa age ko na mid-20s as of now. I hope you find this journal too for sanity sake! ha ha aha . My birthday is on October. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your link. I'll check it back. Thank you <3

-Karen Joy