Saturday, September 20, 2014

My Usual Face Fix This Year


Last year makeup post only shows how neophyte I was when it comes to beauty prep and cosmetics. If only I could afford beauty products like Shiseido, Shu Uemura and Yves Rocher whole packages, you can expect me doing a review about these brands product lines. But for now here is a document post I just want to look back in the future. 


 Maybelline foundation powder, Canmake Cream cheek, Maybelline BB Cream, Myra Vita Glow Tinted moisturizer, Lipsticks from Collection and a lip balm from Allue.

Maybelline Foundation and BB Cream, Myra Vita glow tinted moisturizer and Collection lipsticks were worth a thousand when I bought them December last year. Some were just added like cream cheek and the lip balm. I don't have a mascara and eye liner with eyebrow pen.

That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your link. I'll check it back. Thank you <3

-Karen Joy