Sunday, October 5, 2014

BDJ Box Beauty Social: Camp Gorgeous

This was three weeks ago. There was a typhoon named Luis during this event. I wasn't able to join the pre-registered talks I signed up for because I was late. I traveled from South to North. Unlike my previous Bdj beauty social posts, this time its not well detailed because I was late. I had my makeup done from Piandre Salon. I really liked it and everyone who saw the result also liked it. I just regret a little on the part wherein the MUA had shave my eyebrows too much.

I didn't go to all the booths and joined their promo. I joined Benefit Cosmetics and Cover Girl only. I was able to sit down and listened to the last two talks as a walk in and went home with a loot bag.

Karen Bordador. Blurry shot.
Got my WH magazine from Ate Justin. The Cosmo was from my loot bag.


Flyers and coupons
Thank you to all the generous sponsors for these samples.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your link. I'll check it back. Thank you <3

-Karen Joy