Thursday, October 2, 2014

Rags2Riches Launched Ampersand Collection for Fall/Holiday 2014

My heart was really expectant to be invited with their fall/holiday 2014 collection. lol. Yes, I got an email invite. I know I'm not a well known blogger who always hits up a thousand views or more but I really believe in their mission. I really planned to joined them for their trunk show and launch at North Court of Powerplant Mall, Rockwell last Tuesday, September 23. I was caught by the horrendous traffic while on the road because I left my place at rush hour. 

The fashion show was already starting when I got in there. Just check out my instagram or search for the hash tag R2RAmpersand to see what happened during the launch. 
Newest R2R Style Advocate: Kim Jones.
Kim Jones with the host of the trunk show for the night, Issa Litton.


Just showing off a picture of what the show looked like during that night. 
With Chris of Rags2Riches team.
Kim Jones, Reese Ruiz-Fernandez, Chris and Issa Litton
The president expressed her gratitude to the artisans who she calls her inspiration and team of Rags2Riches.
Spotted. Miss Ces Drilon, one of R2R advocates click here for more info
Some of the artisans
How was the selling goes? :)

Check out the bags here:

http://ampersand.rags2riches.ph/

Follow them on IG:

http://instagram.com/rags2richesinc






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your link. I'll check it back. Thank you <3

-Karen Joy