Friday, November 21, 2014

My Birthday Week - Photo Diary

Let's start this photo diary on the day I turned 26 years old. 

Mama and I went to SM Aura to look for accessories we will be wearing on a wedding. 
Forever 21 Accessories : Earrings, rings and a bracelet.


My 26th cake from Goldilocks
Our puppy named Tenten. He is two weeks already old back then.

I got an email invite on my birthday to try out Bikram Yoga last October 25. 
I didn't have any spf on so I just watched the whole session na lang. 


I missed during that day:

-Spongecola gig at Robinson Forum. 
-I have a reservation at Murray and D'vine restaurant via Eatoutmanila but missed it. 
-I wasn't able to join the Rexona Run the day after. I was really disappointed. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your link. I'll check it back. Thank you <3

-Karen Joy