Wednesday, November 26, 2014

My very first Philippine Fashion Week Experience Part 1


I've been wanting to experience this fashion show years ago. Finally! I was able to witnessed the Spring Summer 2015 collections of Filipino Designers. It wrapped up  my week feeling awesome. Anyway,  I came there early. I just had a dinner at Yabu SM MOA. When I arrived in SMX, Human Clothing brand and Kashieca fashion show was ongoing. 

I saw a lot of fashion enthusiasts went out of the Hall Four after the Human and Kashieca show. There were magazine editors, fashion bloggers, stylists, event staff and fashion designers of course which made the show more interesting.



Can you spot Vania Romoff?
I have been randomly selected as a guest to the Philippine Fashion Week Spring Summer 2015. Thank you Runway Productions for this privilege!
Nikita McElroy
 I was expecting to be at least in the third row. Oh em! I'm so far from the runway to look at the dresses with excitement. 
Can you see the people standing in that area? I guess they were photographers from different forms of media. 
The Runway. A short presentation about Runway Productions was showed up. It was their vision and objective on that vid. 
Joey Espino

"We must use fashion. We must be in fashion. Let's keep Filipino fashion alive" - words of wisdom by Executive Producer Joey Espino as he opened the show for Philippine Fashion Week's final roster of designers. Featuring the explosive collections of Arnold Galang, Cherry Samuya Veric, Eric delos Santos, Nardie Presa, and Pat Santos.

He stated, "We must think globally and act locally". 

A venue to celebrate Filipino talent, Philippine Fashion Week, at its core, is a launch pad of Filipino fashion.This Spring/Summer 2015, let’s go beyond the runways. Let’s go beyond setting the trend. Let’s change the game. 























No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your link. I'll check it back. Thank you <3

-Karen Joy