Monday, December 1, 2014

Bioessence Beauty Break Facial. A must try for skin care concern.

How do you spend the last day of the month feeling good? Treat yourself with something that will make you feel great --- that is -- have some Facial treatment. It was the end of October. 

Bioessence has currently around 50 outlets nationwide. The nearest branch for me is in Makati.
They let me try out this Slimtonic machine first.


Slimming is one their various services. They offer services from facial, spa, whitening and other dermatological services.

You have to stand on the white area while legs apart for ten minutes when you're on this slimming treatment. 
Different waves of grinding can be experienced while you're on it. 
You have to bend your knee a little so it can be more effective. 
Now, back to that day agenda --  facial treatment.
My face was hydrated first before going on with the extraction of blackheads and whiteheads. I really felt my face was steamed. 

This lady asked me if it was my first time to have a facial done. I said no. But then, I realized magkaiba nga pala ang facial massage sa facial treatment na'to. Yikes! So, it was my first time. 

Extracted blackheads and whiteheads. 
After the extraction of blackheads and whiteheads, this cream was applied on me.

Thank you so much Bioessence for this treatment. Sorry, I forgot to give tip reward to Ate. hihi :) My money was enough to get me at home. 

https://www.facebook.com/BioessenceCorporatePage


Bioessence 
Makati Branch is located at LPL Tower
Across Greenbelt 5
For booking: Call 501-5325 / 813-3617 / 815-2256

www.bioessence.ph 
Twitter: @BioessencePH
I am satisfied with this treatment. Thank you Bioessence and Blogapalooza for teaming up. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your link. I'll check it back. Thank you <3

-Karen Joy