Monday, December 22, 2014

Paano Ba 'To Book Launch and Signing by Bianca Gonzalez

This was my second time to attend or experience to fall in line and have my book signed by the author. This year is somehow amazing for me because of new experiences. Until now there are still few pages I haven't read though. I'm not a slow reader. I'm just really analyzing every pages of the book. The book launched was almost a month ago, November 29 held at NBS Glorietta. Remember my first here .
Julia Barretto for Meg Magazine where Bianca Gonzalez is the Editor-In-Chief
The crowd waiting for the tv personality/EIC/writer.
The book delivery

Can you spot yourself? Most people in the crowd were teenagers. 



 There she is!
Sky Gavin hosted/ made welcome remarks.


 Bianca cried when she saw her brother and Mom in the audience.


 Bianca's Mom and Kuya Jc. Na-starstruck ako. Before kasi I used to watched Jc hosting show on television and saw him on some magazine spreads.
Miss Biance stopped herself from crying to proceed with the program and book signing session but before the signing there was some raffle prizes given away.
 Uniqlo raffle winners. They were very early. There was a raffle prize of  Techno Marine watch and mobile phone too.
 Girls and boys ... there were some boys ...show up their copy of the book.
First book to be signed.
 My guest number.
 My own copy before I removed the plastic packaging.
 Bianca's engagement ring was really sparkling. Super shine bright like a diamond peg.
Thank you One Mega Group Publishing for these old back issues of Meg Magazines. 
Special thanks to Miss Sky Gavin for the access as a blogger and free book.

I will post the paragraphs I like and my insights soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your link. I'll check it back. Thank you <3

-Karen Joy