Friday, December 26, 2014

Torque Royale Launch Event

When I saw an opportunity to get in a technology event, I immediately signed up to be on the RSVP list. I'm not a geek gadget. Somehow I'm  interested in getting to know the best things in the market to make life more efficient and time saving. I got all my gadgets from my sister. Ikr ... such a loser. lol. This event was held last December 3 at One Esplanade. 
There was this videographer in front of us. It was a hard time to take pictures :p



Sorry, I forgot the name of the host.
Above photos were snippets from the newest TVC or music video of Torque Mobile and Tablets. They got Billy Crawford and Abra as their new endorsers. 
Torque Products were explained one by one and there was raffle prizes too. I didn't win but its okay. 
Entertainers Iya and Tekla. The was a comedy skit. Redundant ba? Okay, call it skit. I know this gay Iya because I'm a loyal ABSCBN viewer. haha
Creme Brulee


Torque mobiles. Will post their newest line of gadgets soon.


Thank you Ma'am Sol Razo for the invite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your link. I'll check it back. Thank you <3

-Karen Joy