Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Supreme Business Solutions Launch Event

I already posted the press release here. It was my first time to attend a food/beauty and wellness plus business opportunity event last January 13, 2015. It got me thinking again how stupid I was for finishing my course in college which is Marketing. I am not kidding. I won't go on further details anymore on what happened. 
Supreme's President Jeffrey Pelayo.
This guy is so funny! So hilarious that I forgot his name. lol. He shared about his pasts jobs experiences and how he got into network marketing. 

Some of the Supreme products that were given to us. Supreme Like A Virgin soap, L-Arginine Plus, Garcinia Cambogia, Dead Sea Salt Scrub, Supreme Glutathione Collagen Soap.


I'm not good with product review so this is just a feature. I already used up the Collagen soap and Dead Sea Salt scrub. They were nice. I gave the Garcinia Cambogia and L-arginine to my newly wed sister. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your link. I'll check it back. Thank you <3

-Karen Joy