Tuesday, March 31, 2015

ALTA MODA FARRALES Part 1

This is a super late post. If you ask me what's the very fortunate event I've been to as a blogger to date ... this is it. I don't know how the PR company selected us. I'm very thankful to them. I call this my Adios Enero experience because it happened last January 31, 2015. 




I have posted the press release last month here. I was in awe seeing different collections of Ben Farrales. I don't know how to construct all the clothes that were showed up on the ramp. As of now, my knowledge as a seamstress is still basic. 

I'm just going to dump photos because I forgot the other details of the event. 
Recognition given to Mr. Ben Farrales by the Tantoco. 





Dr. Milagros Ong-How described Ben Farrales as a person in terms of all aspects (as a friend, businessman, etcetera)



Just sharing other links:

http://www.manilatimes.net/an-outpouring-of-love-finery-and-fashion-for-the-incomparable-mang-ben/164636/

http://www.malaya.com.ph/business-news/living/%E2%80%98alta-moda-farrales%E2%80%99






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your link. I'll check it back. Thank you <3

-Karen Joy