Tuesday, April 7, 2015

My First BDJ Box Unboxing Experience. January-February BDJ Box.



This post has been on my draft for so long. I am so disappointed with BDJ Box Because I was hoping for March BDJ Box not January-February BDJ Box. 

So, this box arrived at home last February. I really didn't expect.



I don't like the theme concept since I need to upgrade my look and be mature plus look professional.





PIXY Eye shadow 2.8 g (P 315) and PIXY blush 3.5 g on (P 345). They eye shadow is really cute and compliments my skin tone 'cause I'm morena.
Bifesta Cleansing Lotion 300 ml (P 419). I don't know what to do with bottle of Bifesta. I still have Bifesta samples with me from BDJ Beauty Soiree events. 
Sunkiller Perfect Water Essence 30 ml (P 495) I still haven't used this until now.
Lucido-L Styling Milk 70 ml (yellow packaging) and Lucido-L Treatment Oil Perm, 50 ml in red bottle both P 295. I like the Lucido-L  styling milk which makes my hair shine. I don't have a plan to go on a hair rebond as of now. My hair is really back to its curliness. 

PIXY Two Way Cake Fit 12.2 g (P 275) and PIXY Coverlast 10 g (P 325).
I'm using the PIXY Two way cake for quite some time. Reminds me of my first ever pressed powder which gives me the appearance of looking fresh.
I gave the PIXY UV Whitening Compact Powder Coverlast to my mom.

I'm not sure If I will subscribed again to BDJ Box. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your link. I'll check it back. Thank you <3

-Karen Joy