Saturday, August 29, 2015
Friday, August 28, 2015
Thursday, August 27, 2015
CDO-Foodsphere Inc., the company behind the CDO, San Marino and Highlands food brands, is holding a fun run to support its cause for children nutrition and as part of its 40th anniversary celebration.
Run for Odyssey is a CDO way and expression of loving and caring for others. Proceeds of this exciting run convention go straight to the Odyssey Foundation, a non-profit organization created to formally continue providing individuals new hope into their lives by giving aid and assistance. Therefore, when you run for Odyssey you not only get up to the challenge of proving yourself in your chosen run category but you also help nourish the lives of thousands of needy children and families in the country.
Run with a meaningful purpose! Run for Odyssey!
The run for a cause aims to support the social advocates of Odyssey Foundation Inc. (OFI), the corporate social responsibility arm of CDO-Foodsphere.
- Nutrition program
- Livelihood program
- Rehabilitation (Example: Yolanda disaster)
OFI has served over 1.2 million meals to over 18,000 thousand malnourished children through supplemental feedings which have been administered from Sta. Ana Cagayan in the north to Jaro, Leyte in the South.
About The Race
The event will be held on November 8, 2015 at Bonifacio Global City. The run distances categories are 5K, 10K and 21K.
Registration Fee and Inclusions below. Assembly time and Gun start.
Registration Centers will be at CHRIS SPORTS following branches:
- SM North Edsa
- SM Megamall
- SM MOA
- SM BF Homes
- Market! Market!
Pay Parking available at the venue:
- HSBC Parking area
- Market! Market! Parking
- Lane B parking (9th Avenue)
Please be advised that there will roads closed at 3:00 AM.
There will be portalets available in the activity area. Baggage counter will also be available near the activity area.
Event Sponsors will be CDO San Marino and High Lands Corned Beef.
Event Organizer: Lead Pack
To know more: Check out http://takbo.ph
Wednesday, August 26, 2015
The most awaited part. Michael Leyva's collection and Veluz Reyes bridal gowns collection.
This lace dress reminds me of Pat Santos. I don't know why.
Always amaze of this woman movements on the runway.
There can only be one Marina Benipayo as they say.
I think Michael Leyva has a mark now in the fashion industry because he made a lot of celebrity gowns already.
I got interested to know what is Raffles Design Institute Manila open house all about. I knew it is a design school but I'm not sure of what they do in their open house. I've learned about Raffles Design school through Laureen Uy's blog years ago before the announcement of their open house via Facebook. I saw Kiana Valenciano was their image model then. I was actually invited to join the photography class with fellow bloggers. But I wanted to be refreshed again with the craft I know which is the basic pattern design so I wanted to be in the Fashion design workshop that day.
Introduction about Raffles Design Institute Manila. They offer Fashion Design course, Fashion Marketing and Management course, Interior Design, Visual Communication and Business with specialization course. There were some games before heading to the workshops.
Form Generation Seminar Workshop. Interior Design study.
Graphic design is more on dimensions while Interior design is about Space.
Graphic design is more on dimensions while Interior design is about Space.
Tuesday, August 25, 2015
This was last July 18, 2015. After our birthday lunch celebration of my sis, we happened to passed by National Book store Glorietta and remembered it was Judy Ann Santos' book launch. I think I don't need more introduction about Judy Ann because she grew up in the public eyes before I was born. :)
Judy talked about her inspirations of how she compiled her recipes into a book.
MANILA PHILIPPINES – Lazada (www.lazada.com.ph) - the Philippines’ One-Stop Shopping and Selling destination continues to keep its commitment of effortless shopping to Filipinos with the Lazada Mobile App. Now, Filipinos have access to more than half a million products right at their fingertips. Giving Filipinos the power to shop anything, anytime, anywhere through the Lazada Mobile App.
With the Lazada Mobile App, everyone can conveniently shop while on the go; packed with eye-catching visuals, intuitive user interface, and true-to-form images, you can never go wrong shopping through the Lazada Mobile App. Now you don’t need to rush to the mall or brave through the bad weather or heavy traffic as shopping through the Lazada Mobile App is easy as 1-2-3! Simply download the Lazada Mobile App for FREE on i OS App Store and Google Play Store.
Packed with daily promos and jaw-dropping discounts, the Lazada Mobile App also hosts exclusive App-Only sales for premium tech and lifestyle brands. With the same robust functionality as its web interface, the Lazada Mobile App offers the ease and convenience of shopping for those Filipinos on-the-go.
And to make every Filipino’s effortless shopping risk-free, the Lazada Mobile App also offers cash-on-delivery payment. So aside from the ease of being able to shop on-the-go through the Lazada Mobile App, everyone can pay via cash when their orders arrive on their doorsteps.
Effortless Shopping tips to all Shoppers On the Go
· For mobile shopping, choose shopping sites with an app. It’s easier to use and most importantly, more secure as it’s harder to tamper with.
· Check news articles about the shopping site to ensure it’s not a temporary online shop that will disappear after pocketing your money.
· Ensure the shopping site has a return policy such as Lazada’s Buyer Protection: online shops without return policies can mean scam or unauthentic products.
· Do not give your password to anyone. Online shops’ email support or call support personnel should never require your password for identification.
· Only use your credit or debit card on sites with a padlock icon in the URL bar. This means the site uses secure communications to prevent any third-party eavesdropping.
· Check for security labels such as PCI-DSS certification. This means the shop has been audited and is certified safe to use.
· If you don’t receive an acknowledgement email from the online shop shortly after a purchase, there might be an issue with your purchase or it might be a scam. Call the site’s hotline to verify.
· If you strongly suspect you have been scammed and your credit card information has been stolen, contact your bank or credit card issuer to block the card and investigate.
· Pick the right size by using the size chart feature, taking your measurements and checking carefully for any international conversions (UK, US, EU, Japan).
· Ensure the site has an exchange policy like Lazada’s 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed policy that enables you to return clothes within 7 days, and re-order the outfit in a size that fits you perfectly.
· Only shop for fashion on shopping apps that provide a few angles so you can see exactly how the clothes fit on the model or mannequin.
· Get your friends’ comments or ‘likes’ easily by sharing the item on Facebook or Instagram before buying.
· Read product details to check on the fabrication so you’ll know how the clothes feel on you.
· Spend quality time with your family instead of getting caught in traffic to the shopping mall. Shopping at the Lazada Mobile App lets you shop at your convenience, any time of the day!
· Diapers and milk powder are not only expensive, but heavy to carry. Look out for online promotions and take advantage of door-step delivery.
· Follow the Lazada Super Moms Facebook page and subscribe to the newsletters to get the latest deals delivered straight to you.
· Don’t let getting overwhelmed in crowded malls and toy stores stop you from giving the best to your kids. Shop for educational toys online, conveniently.
· If you’ve brought the wrong size of maternity clothes, take advantage of Lazada’s 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed policy. Return the wrong size within 14 days (30 for Vietnam), and re-order the outfit in the right size.
· Online shopping allows you to compare prices for your favourite gadget. Do keep a look out for sellers on the same site that may offer a bigger discount or bundle deal.
· Searching for phone accessories, power banks and covers is less overwhelming online as you can easily compare your options and colors, and sort them by price.
· Subscribe to Lazada’s newsletter or like our Facebook page to get news on exclusive and limited edition tech launches.
· When looking for a gadget in a specific model or colour, check out Lazada’s wide range online first. It’s better than visiting the retail store and discovering the gadget’s sold out.
· Shopping for your favourite gadget online is easy. You can do it anytime of the day with fast and reliable delivery to your home or office.
· Take advantage of free shipping if you spend a certain amount, or do a group order with friends so you can all enjoy free shipping.
· Download the Lazada mobile application to enjoy special app-only discounts and access sales anywhere, anytime! Turn on push notifications on mobile to stay updated on the latest promotions.
· Watch out for time-sensitive flash deals, set your alarm so you don’t miss the promotion!
· Look out for exciting promotions from our bank partner with store-wide discounts.
· Sign up for newsletters for sale promotions and coupon codes.
· “Like” the Lazada Philippines (www.facebook.com/
LazadaPhilippines) on Facebook to get notifications on the latest deals.
· To have a truly effortless mobile shopping experience, download the Lazada Mobile App and join Lazada’s Big App Sale happening this August 27-31 and enjoy as much as 80% discount from your favourite brands.
Monday, August 24, 2015
Yesterday, I decided to break my usual Sunday routine which is just staying at home. I saw the event announcement on Instagram. It was for free so why not? I came around 6 PM. Registered right away at the registration area. Check out which booth should I go first. I went to Ibufluid Medicol booth first and immediately got a loot bag. Next booth I went to was Universal Channel booth wherein you can get a free coffee. I asked the guy staff in there to just give me a coffee and sign my stub but he refused. He said I should experience the electric chair massage and have my stub or passport signed by the woman after. Let the photos do some story-telling.
Having a massage by this time.
Before I went to another booth, the auction has begun.
The Gutierrez ladies together with the fastest bidder in the middle.
The Stylelist Inc Team.
I donated two shirts to Caritas through the Diva Universal booth. I got to experience the tube that gets clothing pieces up. The activity you can usually see or watch in the tv show "How Do I look?" A staff documented it or took a photo/video of me while doing that. I don't know where to find it though.
I had a chance to be taken a photograph in the E! booth. I wore a bike leather jacket. I don't where can I find my picture there too. Oh well, I think I only stayed there for an hour and some few minutes.