Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Raffles Design Manila Open House last June 2015

I got interested to know what is Raffles Design Institute Manila open house all about. I knew it is a design school but I'm not sure of what they do in their open house. I've learned about Raffles Design school through Laureen Uy's blog years ago before the announcement of their open house via Facebook. I saw Kiana Valenciano was their image model then. I was actually invited to join the photography class with fellow bloggers. But I wanted to be refreshed again with the craft I know which is the basic pattern design so I wanted to be in the Fashion design workshop that day. 



Introduction about Raffles Design Institute Manila. They offer Fashion Design course, Fashion Marketing and Management course, Interior Design, Visual Communication and Business with specialization course. There were some games before heading to the workshops.



Form Generation Seminar Workshop. Interior Design study.
Graphic design is more on dimensions while Interior design is about Space. 





I think interior design is not really for me. ha ha! 
Different forms:
1. Head Gear
2. Lighting "Fixture"
3. Paper Sculpture








Interior design room
Grabbed from Facebook. Fellow workshop-mates. 
I'm interested with the visual communication course because it is their graphic design course. Maybe I will enroll my next generation to that course in the future, HA HA HA. 
Got this memorabilia and won a gc from Starbucks. Thanks Raffles Design Manila.



https://www.facebook.com/rdi.mnl?fref=ts
http://www.raffles-design-institute.com.ph/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your link. I'll check it back. Thank you <3

-Karen Joy