Friday, August 21, 2015

Seeties Philippines. First Seeties Meet Up in the Philippines. Are you a Seetizen expert?


I was surprised to received this email last Summer. I was still trying to figure out how to use the app Seeties before I got this email. 

As stated in the email:
Something we all have been waiting for - opportunity to meet all the
Seetizen Experts in Manila and nearby areas in real life!
What you can expect:
- Exchanging experiences in blogging
- Getting to know more about Seeties
- Get to know future for Seeties Philippines
- Getting to know new blogger friends
- Free coffee and delicious cakes
- Opportunity to win a special contest!

When & Where?
4PM, 31st May 2015 (Sunday)
Cafe 7Gram, Annapolis Street, Greenhills, San Juan City


And then the day came, I joined the meet up that happened on the last Sunday of May. I was late though. I rarely go to Greenhills area. 

I ordered a strawberry shakes. (Charge to Seeties. Lol)

Zuzanna Chmielewska. Communications Manager of Seeties with fellow bloggers. Yeah, she's the blonde lady.
Sandwiches and burgers.
Group photo. Can you spot me?
Attendance :)

Zuza shared her experiences living in other countries. I wouldn't know that she actually a Polish. I thought she's from Russia. hehe.

The meeting was about the Seeties app, where it originated, how you can reach more viewers, the perks of using the app and how we can spread the info about Seeties to others. Seeties is not really an agency wherein you can earn while blogging. There are some contests held by the community and  sponsors. You just have to keep posted.

What you can mostly see on Seeties.me website are recommendations from every users. You'll see honest reviews. Seeties is available in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and of course in the Philippines! I still haven't posted much. LOL. Check out my account http://seeties.me/dpinaythrives

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your link. I'll check it back. Thank you <3

-Karen Joy