Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Unveil With Veluz Fashion Show Part 1

This has been months ago. I'm not a bride to be or any of my relatives will be soon to tie a knot. I just wanted to witnessed the show. My sister informed me this event months ago. I'm not a regular fashionpulis blog reader. Yes, I do visit that blog sometimes. It will take higher study to do these kinds of gowns. As I said before, I only know how to sew basics. 
 Wedding gowns display at the hall way before Isla and Palawan ballrooms.  
 Windsor & Tiffany chair for rent.
 Belo Medical Group booth. I saw Hayden Kho and Dominic Roque here before the show proper. 
 Got this ticket around 5 pm. 
There was a cocktail party for the VIP.


Spotted. Eric Delos Santos. 
Michael Sy Lim at the registration booth. He was very hands on. He greeted me eye to eye before this happened. haha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your link. I'll check it back. Thank you <3

-Karen Joy