Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Unveil With Veluz Part 5

The most awaited part. Michael Leyva's collection and Veluz Reyes bridal gowns collection. 







This lace dress reminds me of Pat Santos. I don't know why. 
Always amaze of this woman movements on the runway. 



There can only be one Marina Benipayo as they say. 
I think Michael Leyva has a mark now in the fashion industry because he made a lot of celebrity gowns already. 


























Dominic Roque. I feel old na whenever I see him on tv and other media. I met him years ago when he was still part of candymag candy cutie. 





 Sorry. Can't edit.






I find this gown pretty and simple. You've got to be fit in this gown though. 











The photographers corner. They were actually facing the front stage.





Nikki Gil was a revelation. So surprised with her presence. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your link. I'll check it back. Thank you <3

-Karen Joy