Monday, September 14, 2015

Press Conference Experiences. A Band's New Single and Tourism Partnership. Plus, a Sports Channel acquired an Exclusive rights to televise a Football league Here in Asia.

There are really a lot of perks when you do business blogging. Examples are food tasting, meeting celebs, getting freebies, going to a new place, etc. I know a lot of bloggers started as personal online diarists of their thoughts and whereabouts. Just like me, I had Xanga, Live Journal, Multiply, and so on and so forth. But I sticked with blogspot because I find it easy to use. A lot of bloggers have a particular niche. Lifestyle bloggers can blog about everything from tech to home and living etcetera. So, I think if you want to earn through blogging "mas madali kapag lifestyle.

I'd like to share these photos from the events I've been to this year. It was a first for me to attend a Music media night or music press conference wherein there were Radio Disc jockeys from different stations, band members from different genre, artists from other forms of arts etc. and a Sports media conference for a television channel. When I created this blog, I thought of helping promote local products but now I lost track. I'm a chopsuey blogger now. Lol.



I have to erase the info of the people who made it possible for me to get in the events. 



It was my first time to be in 12 Monkeys Music Hall & Pub. I knew some of the owners are from the music industry. BTW, I'm a fan of Up Dharma Down but not to the point I know everything about the band members. I like their distinct style of sounds. Really amazing! One of a kind!

Up Dharma Down band performed their famous songs like Oo and Tadhana.


Carla Duraneau. The star from the Kitchen Musical, former Radio DJ of Jam 88.3 and model hosted the media press conference. 
Snippets from the music video "All The Good Things".

Question and answer portion.
Up Dharma Down with the people from Singapore Tourism board. The single "All the Good Things" was inspired by their recent trip in Singapore.

Up Dharma Down. Good job guys on the latest single "All the Good Things".

Now, for the sports television part.  It was Fox Sports Channel media and press conference gathering for the promotion of Bundesliga, German football league.
My first ever rhum-coke. Yes, I'm a liquor virgin. Ha ha. I just wanted to have an occasional drink that night.
It was my second time in Vyne that's why I didn't have a hard time looking for the place.
Showing up Bundesliga on the screen before the actual press con started.

Fox International Channel sister companies.
Fox sports can be seen on different cable channels. 

DJ Rico Robles and Senior Vice President and General Manager of Fox International Channel Philippines Jude Turcuato.
Brew Kettle representative. 

Brew Kettle
Mr. Jude answering all the questions from the media. He was really glad to promote the German league to us.


I think its great to have a day job and go on events like these. Oh well, I need to find a real day job. LOL. What's fun in attending events like these? Prizes from games or raffles and meeting new people. Plus, you get first dibs and information about what is current. 

Thank you to Geiser Maclang PR and Larc & Arc Asset PR for the invites.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your link. I'll check it back. Thank you <3

-Karen Joy