Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Blogger Babes Asia Launch Part 1

More than a month ago (sorry for the constant late update), last October 3, 3015, Blogger Babes Asia was launched at Vyne Tapas Bar & Restaurant. It is a community for female bloggers. To know more details read here. I knew that I would learn a lot from this event because the speakers are very reputable and have their names marked in the blogosphere. The weather was very fine that day. 

As indicated in the event invite poster:

For aspiring bloggers and those who want to take their blog to the next level, it's time to find out what it takes to get noticed in the highly competitive arena of online content curation and blogging. 


The host for that day was Ms. Lystra of Clozette Manila/Philippines.
The People behind Clozette were introduced. 

Cloztte is more than just a website for women's interest. It is a online avenue wherein you can shop, share and get to know the latest events updates about about and beauty in your city. 
I remember last year, Clozette ambassadors here in the country got to attend Philippine Fashion week as guests. One of the benefit I guess of being a member and active user is you get to attend exclusive events. 

Create your account now. It is available in Japan, Indonesia and Taiwan. Sorry if I forgot some other countries.

http://www.clozette.co

I haven't explore much those as of now. I did an Instagram integration.
 My account is http://clozette.co/socialiteduty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your link. I'll check it back. Thank you <3

-Karen Joy