Friday, January 1, 2016

Manila Tour: Hotel Hopping Experience Part 2: City Garden Suites and Ibarra's Garden Party Venue and Catering

Whenever I think or hear the word suite, what crosses my mind is the TV show The Suite Life of Zac and Cody. chos! I know...I know..I was too old for that tv show. 

What is a Suite? suite in a hotel or other public accommodation denotes a class of accommodations with more space than a typical hotel room.
City Garden Suites in Ermita Manila.
I was surprised when I entered the hotel upon seeing this bar.
Reception/ Lobby Area

Room check below: First the Junior Suite





City Garden Suites Manila | 1158 A. Mabini St. Ermita, Manila, Philippines| Phone Number: +63 2 5361451




https://www.facebook.com/CityGardenSuitesManilah







They use key card to access rooms.

You can check them out on TripAdvisor app and website. The staff told us that their peak hotel accommodation or many choose to stay in their hotel before the days of the actual dates of  board exams. 

Our last stop was the Ibarra's Events Party Venue and Catering. 
I think we came in Ibarra's Garden. There were other Ibarra's if you check online.
There was a wedding when we got in there. No we didn't gate crash. lol. The celebration was near to its end. 



Ibarra's Event Party Venue and Catering

https://www.facebook.com/ibarrascatering/
http://www.ibarraspartyvenues.com.ph/
525 Padre Faura St., Ermita, Manila, Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your link. I'll check it back. Thank you <3

-Karen Joy