Tuesday, January 19, 2016

StyLIZed book, Dear Alex, Break Na Kami. Paano? book and Paano Ba' To? book. My Insights and Take

styLIZed by Liz Uy which I intentionally bought. Dear Alex, Break na Kami. Paano? Love, Catherine by Alex Gonzaga which I got from my sister's wedding.  Paano Ba 'To? How to Survive Growing Up by Bianca Gonzales which I got for free as a blogger.

This entry isn't some kind of a book review blog post. A feature...maybe yes. My insights... hmmm...yes.



I - styLIZed. Liz Uy's Ten Style Essentials

When I've learned that Liz Uy started her fashion career at the age of 22, it made me looked back while I was at that age. I got a lot of reminders or questions from my Mother with what I really want to do with my life during that time. 






















III - Paano Ba 'To?! How To Survive Growing Up by Bianca Gonzales

Family

Q&A 15 pg. 6

Measure your own accomplishments by charting your own improvement instead of basing it on someone else's achievements.

Q&A pg. 7

Be 100% invested in where you are to be successful in whatever you are doing... It is up to you make it work.


Friendship

Q&A 12 pg 23

Some may come off as too strong and feeling superior as a defense mechanism to hide their low self-
regard.


Love
Life changing move
pg 47 by AissaGonzales

Career & Money

Q&A 1

Think of what you love doing, think of what you are more good at and think of the opportunities presented to you.

Q&A 2

Take side jobs, try workshops, network with different people, search online --- there are so many possibilities. If the opportunities are not being given to you, create opportunities.

9

... it is to add value to your boss.

10

we need to seize those opportunities. Whatever..

11
C.E.N.T.S

If it makes CENTS to you, it makes sense to do!


12
It's not always a sign of progress to be promoted.

page 65 Handle Your Money

page 66 Prioritize Saving Over spending.

page 67 Saving up for a goal.


Failures

10 Focus on what you can do now...

Fashion & Beauty

8 Kailang..


Purpose

7 How Do I Keep the Passion

8

9

10

12

Page 120 3 Questions with Atom Araullo


Self





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your link. I'll check it back. Thank you <3

-Karen Joy