Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Conference: Asia Premium Travel Mart this June 2016

The Asia Premium Travel Mart or APTM positions itself as the meeting place to bring together the world’s best travel counselors to exchange ideas, experiences and cooperation with the world’s best travel providers; what better place but in Southeast Asia where travel is a way of life.


Last June 1, 2016 at SMX Meeting Room. 

Travel is the movement of people between relatively distant geographical locations, and can involve travel by footbicycleautomobile,trainboatairplane, or other means, with or without luggage, and can be one way or round trip. Travel can also include relatively short stays between successive movements. - Wikepedia

If you will ask me what's my favorite travel destination, 

hmmm...

none yet so far...

I haven't been out of Luzon. Such a loser! If you compare me to my contemporary. It was a get together kind with fellow blogger friends when we attended this conference.  


Ma'am Fe Abling Yu, APTM President. 






APTM group with Hotel Managers and Directors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your link. I'll check it back. Thank you <3

-Karen Joy