Thursday, June 30, 2016

The Divas Live In Manila Concert this November 2016. My First Ever Entertainment Coverage.

I already posted the press release here. Most of my entries during summer were press releases. But don't think I'm the type of blogger who doesn't incorporate personal insights and experiences. 

Beautiful. Originally sung by Christina Aguillera. 
Kyla - the singer who I admired during my high school days. I witnessed her live performances during my candy girl days.

Rachel Ann  Go - I met her personally in VCF Fort. 

Angeline Quinto -  know as the bubbly nakakaloka girl. Mahilig magpatawa If you catch her on tv. I'm glad she also explored acting. 

Yeng Constantino - I witnessed her performed in several events. She's really has the right to be called the pop-rock princess.

Kz Tandingan - Her XFactor days was really remarkable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your link. I'll check it back. Thank you <3

-Karen Joy