Sunday, October 30, 2016

TravelBook.ph Affiliate Get Together at The Legend Villas Event


Yesterday, I took the opportunity to meet other bloggers I just heard of names from other bloggers. Plus, I felt the desire to have fun and refreshment from thinking too much of career moves. Thank God for this opportunity to get to know this place which the jeep always pass by from my school back in college when you want to be in the nearest mall (Robinsons Pioneer then, now Robinsons Forum). From my school in Boni ave., just wait for a jeep with a signage "SOGO" to arrive and ride in it. Because it would be the fastest way to the Robinsons Forum mall. 

The Legend Villas is located at 60 Pioneer corner Madison Streets Mandaluyong City 1550 Philippines. 
Let's define what is a Villa? A Villa is a house you can rent to live in for a vacation. Also, semi-detached urban residence.  


   
Kuya Daryl, Ate Vic, Ate Carly and me. 
Banana chocolate loaf was serve while waiting for others to arrived. I enjoyed it so much. 
We were at the Del Pilar Function room. 
The Host: Miss Steffi, part of the TravelBookPH team. 
Miss Carla of The Legend Villas welcomed us and gave an overview of The Legend Villas. 
There was introduction first to fellow other guests (as expected, lol) because we don't really know some in the room. There were some games too. They were all fun and interactive. 

Why Join TavelBook PH Affiliate Program? See my post here

I won in the raffle. Thank you Vivo Lumio! 
We learned about The Legend Villas background and its partner hotels. It is a 3 Star hotel. After the AVP, we were divided in four groups so that we can have an organized function rooms and hotel rooms tour. 

My post about each rooms soon. 

We had lunch buffet at The Lanai area. 
Check out my post about the buffet experience here

Overall, the gathering was pure fun and getting to know what's in store for being an affiliate of Travelbook.Ph .








Thank you so much Travelbook.ph , The Legend Villas and all the sponsors for making this happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your link. I'll check it back. Thank you <3

-Karen Joy