Saturday, March 4, 2017

Fitness Blogging 101. Aspiring Fitness Blogging Workshop

A week ago, February 25, I got the chance to join this workshop through Allan Ray Enriquez. I saw the event page and read his post the night before that he was giving away three slots just by sharing the event poster. Lucky me! I got the opportunity (I was the only one who shared though. LOL)

"Blogging 101 For Aspiring Fitness Bloggers by Allan Ray Enriquez". This event was organized by Manila Workshops. 


Ginger Palma-Arboleda, General Manager of Manila Workshops. She welcomed us and talk about what she does. 
Allan Ray Enriquez, the workshop host and the blogger of Running Free Manila

We were asked one by one what's our plan after the workshop and if we already have a blog before the talk started. 

Objectives of the workshop:

- To blog about fitness
- To communicate with our audience
- To collaborate with brands
- To equip with the essential tools
- To apply what we/our learnings



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your link. I'll check it back. Thank you <3

-Karen Joy