Monday, June 12, 2017

F*art. Fashion Art 10th Anniversary


It was one blesssed rainy evening when the celebration happened. I don't frequently go to Quezon City. So, whenever I'm in the city of stars, expect it to be my first time in a certain establishment. 

June 10, 2017

Viva Andrada-O'Flynn, co owner of F*Art Fashion Art. It was established in 2007. I've known her sister, Happy Andrada through various fashion magazines. 


F*ART Fashion ART celebrates ten years.

We were given a guide about the program flow. Here is the list:

10 Ways to celebrate F*ART  Fashion Art's 10th anniversary.


1. Take selfies. F*ART Fashion Art has a new look from interiors, logo, and products. Join our hashtag contest #fartfashionart. You could win a gift pack from F*art Fashion Art. 

2. Look around clothes for sale at F*ART Fashion Art. Those are by Happy Andrada, co-owner of F*ART and an international multi-awarded fashion designer.

3. Enjoy Sweet treats by Viva Andrada-O'Flynn, multi-awarded pastry chef now based in the UK.

4. Savor tasty food by Aperitif.

5. Watch performances by Aia De Leon, Toto Sorioso, Lakbay Lahi, Mat Rabena, Kooky Tuason, Marty Tengco, Marvin Abiabi, Jeff Pagaduan, Mike Unson, Ryan Reyes, Grace Bondad Nicolas, Happy Andrada, Viva Andrada O'Flynn.

6. Have your photos with jif videos by Pose and Print, photo booth at second floor. 

7. Get into the party  vibe with our suppliers Vitan Lights and Sounds, photo and video coverage by Ryan Reyes of Chosen By Destiny. 

8. Mingle with bloggers celebrating with us today. Follow them on social media channels and be inspired.

9. Say hi to our media friends Rolly Pagaspas and Crew of Talk Shop Asia Retail.

10. Thank you for celebrating F*ART Fashion ART's 10th anniversary with us. As a special thank you, we have freebies from F*ART. 


Aperitif. So filling and very practical way to feed your guests. 
Cake done by Viva :)




 Aia De Leon. Oh em! I can belt out the tunes of her band, Imago songs. 

Had fun checking out clothes. You may think I'm a plain Jane but if I have lots of moolaahh you'll see me in different designer clothes like these below. 


 I personally like this nude or brown long sleeve top. 
 I also like this dress, 















Mike Unson




I just need this shot before I go. 

Like Fashion Art Facebook page for updates on their new styles and collections.



Check more photos on my Facebook page I The Filipina Thrives



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your link. I'll check it back. Thank you <3

-Karen Joy